Greetings and Welcome to my Blog

Greetings All.
Welcome to Giri Gritzi's blog about her life in a little place called Second-Life. Giri's second life is at times boring, at times very exciting, and unfortunately at times very very hurtful. In the upcoming and continuing posts she hopes to chronicle her life and experiences in her second-life

Giri Gritzi

Giri Gritzi
Giri Gritzi

Just a Word about Second Life

Second Life is a FICTIONAL World that is inhabited by REAL people who come here to escape their First Life.. With that said, what happens in Second Life should at no time ever be considered something at is happening in First Life. While Second Life IS a fictional world composed entirely of photons, bits, bytes and keyboards, it does also contain a few real items. I have found that Second Life contains 3 items that come in from First Life, and are the most fragile, yet important parts of any Avatar and the person whom is behind the keyboard for that Avatar. What I am speaking about are Feelings, Xxxxxxxxxx, and emotions

Friday, December 14, 2007

Day Three Report on L-1107 (Laura)

(These daily reports have intentionally left in the Banished ones own words, so everyone will truly know who wrote it, and whos thoughts they are...)

Day 3

This day has not been that easy as day 1 and 2.. I realy do enjoy been locked and isolated in this way .. but iam feeling that iam doing somethig wrong, I think i did hurt someone.. and that bugs me alot ..

iam doing ok, just did hope that i dident feel this way .. but i did realize something last nigth, all the small things like mouselock and the leash... Mistress did leash me and that did make me feel much closer and less than an outsider that L-1107 is , That nigth i realy wanted to stay longer but RL and my bed was calling for me..

well dont have so mutch on my mind today ..just hope that iam not pushing my friends away doing this..

2 comments:

  1. L-1107, I do notice that my days to do this become harder and that my blog posts and updates tend to get shorter, as there is little in the day happening.

    but yeah, I am on day 3 as well and today was hard day. and I am having the same worries.

    hang in there :)

    L-8746

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do not worry about losing your friends, we were there before this, and we will be there when L-1107 ceases to be.

    Of course, I still think you're more than a little bit crazy for doing this.

    ReplyDelete

Please, NO flaming or wars here. All comments will remain upon the discretion of Giri

Giri on being Bane

A lot of people want to try to be a BANE, myself included. However, as controller of L-1107 I can easily see how it is affecting her, it is changing her, it is hard. She has been struggling with this for the last several days and I have seen the degradation of her personality as it has happened. If you do think you want to go and be a Isolated Banished person, I strongly and deeply implore you to reconsider, it is a very hard and difficult thing when done correctly.

Giri